Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Curing Cancer Naturally

There are alternatives to the medical-industrial complex's chemical/radiation torture regimen for treating cancer, and they fit quite nicely into the Southern way of living - i.e., derived from plant and animal sources.  For example, from Dr Mercola:

'Without a doubt the most powerful essential strategy I know of to treat cancer is to starve the cells by depriving them of their food source. Unlike your body cells, which can burn carbs or fat for fuel, cancer cells have lost that metabolic flexibility. Dr. Otto Warburg was actually given a Nobel Prize over 75 years ago for figuring this out but virtually no oncologist actually uses this information.'

The carb-free diet he refers to is detailed elsewhere (e.g., here and here). 

Another treatment option is the Gerson Therapy, described by the Gerson Institute as follows:

'The Gerson Therapy is a powerful, natural treatment that boosts your body's own immune system to heal cancer, arthritis, heart disease, allergies, and many other degenerative diseases. One aspect of the Gerson Therapy that sets it apart from most other treatment methods is its all-encompassing nature.

'An abundance of nutrients from thirteen fresh, organic juices are consumed every day, providing your body with a superdose of enzymes, minerals and nutrients. These substances then break down diseased tissue in the body, while enemas aid in eliminating the lifelong buildup of toxins from the liver. With its whole-body approach to healing, the Gerson Therapy naturally reactivates your body's magnificent ability to heal itself - with no damaging side-effects.'

One other plant-based option, per Margaret Durst: Essiac.

The article referenced in the opening paragraph also offers several cancer prevention strategies, which will hopefully help us all to avoid the need for any cancer treatment.

Be neighborly, now, and share the good news with your family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. As I know Noni fruit is also very good for the cancer cure. I drink noni juice daily in the breakfast. It is very tasty.

    Regards,
    Tahitian Noni Juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete